Engine Bay Storage?

DonW

I got my rig six months ago, 2005 Wrangler SE 2 Door. I’m curious what should go in this area of the engine bay? I didn’t get the bottle Jack with the TJ, is this where it’s kept? Thanks!
59E508E2-CCC3-4B3C-A333-16DCE41B9D02.jpeg

My 04 had an even larger tray there. I’ve wondered about it as well, I’m sure someone on here knows.

So is that for Cruise Control or ABS? Both?

Though I am installing my compressor there, I see a harness with connector not connected to anything. I am considering adding cruise control and am curious if the connector I see is the factory cruise control harness...

Though I am installing my compressor there, I see a harness with connector not connected to anything. I am considering adding cruise control and am curious if the connector I see is the factory cruise control harness...
ABS. Cruise control server is a little more aft of that and mounted on or near the fender

ABS module, Cruise module was mounted on the inner fender behind the washer fluid reservoir

Reactions: MikekiM