Engine Stutters And Dies Intermittently When Starting From A Stop

What brand of O2 sensor did you install? Most store brands and all Bosch O2 sensors can cause problems. And know too that 05/06 PCMs have known problems causing problems with the O2 sensors, I'd think any of that before I'd be thinking fuel pump issue.

@Mark cantrell is a member here and owns/runs www.wranglerfix.com and he can talk to you about your O2 problems to give you an opinion on if he believes it's PCM related or not. He's an absolute guru on our PCMs and even fixes/repairs them too.

P.S. Ospreys scare the hell out of me, thank you for your service and being a pilot of them! Personally I'll stick with 100% full-time fixed wing aircraft lol. 🇺🇸

Jerry, been reading your troubleshooting fixes for years. I had a bosch sensor in it at 38k once and learned from there they weren't good. I replaced them all with NGK when I did my headers.

I will give wranglerfix a call at some point today or tomorrow. If this turns out to be the fix, I will definitely update!

You all are with it. They get a bad rep but they are one of the most used aircraft that we fly and has been the safest put into use per flight hour despite the news. Their history goes deep and if you want we could talk on a separate forum about it. I had a good time in them and they were good to me. But there are less complicated aircraft out there and looking to get back into fixed wing again 😂. Good to see another pilot on here!