Engine vs. Motor

I think somebody left my best spanner under the bonnet of the lorry. Bloody inconvenient, that.

On a side note; I understand that George Lucas does all of the refrigeration systems for the pubs in Great Britain. That's the reason the Brit's drink warm beer.

If you want your mole wrench it's in the cubby with the torch.

Reactions: StG58
I think somebody left my best spanner under the bonnet of the lorry. Bloody inconvenient, that.

On a side note; I understand that George Lucas does all of the refrigeration systems for the pubs in Great Britain. That's the reason the Brit's drink warm beer.
One of the Brit's I referenced above rebuilt and restored small British sports cars. He called that fellow the Prince of Darkness.

One of the Brit's I referenced above rebuilt and restored small British sports cars. He called that fellow the Prince of Darkness.
Ahh...The Prince of Darkness. The wife had an MG Midget when I met and married her. Know EXACTLY what they are talking about. I've never owned anything that was that particular level / combination of pain in the ass and fun before or since. The carb caught fire one time while we were out and about. After I put the fire out, the wife asked me why I didn't just let it burn. Still ran the same after the fire though, so I'll give it that much.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chris
When racers are running w/o nitrous they are running "all motor".
This thread reminds me of the Brit leaning over to the American saying " got a light Mac?" and the American says "no, but I have a dark brown overcoat"

Reactions: Chris