Error code P0171 and less aceleration power

digitalerik

Some ideas of P0171 specificlly with less power at acelerate, just a little bit, like a missfire.

This issue is intermitente until now, but if something need maintenance I want to prevent any bigger issue.

My mechanic will do in 2 more days maintenance to injectors and all throttle body. But I told him about this new issue to after the maintenance validate any leak of air or something else.

Who resolved this error or what can your experience? Other signal of problems is IDLE are around 1500-2000 after some time, if i start the engine and drive carfelly, the IDLE its normal 750-800.

A Code P0171 or system too lean bank 1 means either too much oxygen or too little fuel in the exhaust. This is a 'lean' condition or a 'low fuel trim' code.

I would check for exhaust manifold leaks, poorly performing O2 sensors, fuel pump pressure, dirty fuel injectors are to name just a few.

My mechanic changed the MAP sensor and the scanner now report better performance, anyways the issue continues with lean in bank 1, they says that its the TPS, but my TPS its mopar and I had 3 weeks of installation. This sensor fix the rought acceleration and other issues. They changed some hoses and other things, also they clean the injectors.

I want to try with a used o2 sensor and then if this fix the issue I can buy the delphi part suggested by rockauto. Mopar its expensive, how about delphi in o2 sensors?

I have the fuel pump delphi and everything its ok, also the fuel gauge start working.
1664840854553.png

Problem fixed, IAC not working propertly, changed by another (i will buy a better one suggested by this group) MAP not working too (Will buy a better one) also the mechanic clean the new mopar TPS pins and all the error codes dissapear.

My mechanic suggest to change the throttle body because the spring is not working and keep after some time the IDLE RPM at 1000, just at start the jeep works normally but after some time for the spring keep at 1000 the rpm.

Any suggestion to find or change a new throttle body? I can´t find any at rockauto.

After many many issues. Wires are bad in almost all the sensors and fuel pump. Changed many of them iac, tps, o2, cps and now it's working normally. Fixed after a month of electrical issues.

IMG-20240122-WA0041.jpg

IMG-20240122-WA0040.jpg

• Face Palm
Reactions: macleanflood