Error Codes P0172 & P0175

The turbo it self works great. I live in mountainous area and it really helps going up the hills. For off road and crawling, the turbo does not really come into play. My only complaint is that it is a Chrysler. They keep the tune locked and most shops cant tune the PCM. Then on top of that the Banks has its own tune that you must use with a Diablo tuner. Both programs are locked and its almost impossible to set up your own tune if you wanted to, or repair a problem that arises. I am fighting with Banks now as my tuner crashed. Its a Diablo i1000 and it is no longer supported, by Diablo or Banks. So I have to go to Banks for a new tuner and they want the price of the tuner, around $300, which is ok, But they want $400 for the Tune. Little disappointing that both the companies wont support an older product.

Reactions: jae
The turbo it self works great. I live in mountainous area and it really helps going up the hills. For off road and crawling, the turbo does not really come into play. My only complaint is that it is a Chrysler. They keep the tune locked and most shops cant tune the PCM. Then on top of that the Banks has its own tune that you must use with a Diablo tuner. Both programs are locked and its almost impossible to set up your own tune if you wanted to, or repair a problem that arises. I am fighting with Banks now as my tuner crashed. Its a Diablo i1000 and it is no longer supported, by Diablo or Banks. So I have to go to Banks for a new tuner and they want the price of the tuner, around $300, which is ok, But they want $400 for the Tune. Little disappointing that both the companies wont support an older product.
I really appreciate your honesty. I go back & forth between this and a supercharger. Although leaning way more towards a SC because I can actually use it on a daily/trail basis. I'm never that high in the revs lol.