European Jeep meeting(s)

Hi guys,

I want to show you some Jeep meeting we got here, in France and Europe. I have not yet experienced them all, because some are too far away, others too difficult.

The first one I show you is the Jeep Heep Heep, Crans Montana, Switzerland:
Every year, in Crans Montana, there is a Jeep meeting. I personaly never went there (too far...) , but some of my Friends yes. They enjoyed during 3 days.
I put a YouTube video for you, to show you that we're having fun in a Jeep beyond the Usa!

Enjoy.

Hi guys,

I want to show you some Jeep meeting we got here, in France and Europe. I have not yet experienced them all, because some are too far away, others too difficult.

The first one I show you is the Jeep Heep Heep, Crans Montana, Switzerland:
Every year, in Crans Montana, there is a Jeep meeting. I personaly never went there (too far...) , but some of my Friends yes. They enjoyed during 3 days.
I put a YouTube video for you, to show you that we're having fun in a Jeep beyond the Usa!

Enjoy.

Very cool, I am pleasantly surprised at the number of Jeeps there are there. There are quite a few older models too.

Reactions: ChrisTJ the froggy
I’m in Ukraine for work and have seen a few wranglers here. My favorite was a black TJ rubicon had some at’s but otherwise all stock. Seen a couple of mildly built JKU’s as well. My favorite though, was when I was in Bosnia. I was walking downtown and I see an old willies with Bosnians dressed in ww2 American camo’s with an American flag hanging from the back of the Jeep.