Washington Evans Creek

Mumblewood

TJ Enthusiast
Gonna try to hit up Evans Creek next weekend. If anyone wants to go.
I have no idea what to expect since it’s been over 3 years since I’ve been there but with this time of year you’ll want to have a good mud terrain tire, hopefully at least 1 locker or better yet a winch. It should be muddy slippery hill climbs, I’ll probably be running with my friends who can tend to run on the faster side of things and may have an adult beverage on the trail.

Reactions: AustinJeepTJ
Oh also you’ll need a USFS parking pass, I’ll post up more details on when we are meeting when I get that all figured out sometime this week if there’s anyone on here interested on going

Reactions: AustinJeepTJ
Ahhhh poop, I've got way too many holiday shindigs this month :confused: But I'll definitely be interested in seeing/reading about the trip after!!

4 1/2 hrs from me. I’ll know if I can make it when you post what day!

I honestly have no idea, kinda depends on how much fun we’re having or if anything breaks, I’ve been done and run every trail by 1 PM and have been there till 1AM dealing with broke and rolled over jeeps. But if everything goes good, probably between 4-6 PM

Reactions: JMT
It also depends on how packed the trails are, it’s the last weekend it’s open till April, so that will have a lot to do with how long we will be there. My guess is it’ll be pretty busy.

Alright, meeting at Brunett Chevron at 11 (last gas and FS passes) and leaving quickly after that. It’ll be a kinda short day, maybe 4-5 hrs then out.