Ever had your Jeep get ducked?

My TJ spends effectively zero time in parking lots so I don't expect it'll ever happen to me.

Lol I thought the same until my landlords had a yard sale. I was gone with a friend for the morning and came back to my jeep having been ducked at home.

Made me smile, but I never posted anywhere about it haha.

A few weeks ago.. never heard of it either..

41252353-48EE-4803-9A16-3A8FB2312FC8.jpeg

Last summer
41D64F1D-B1E5-4645-A865-56D462613652.jpeg

Here in Dawson Creek, parked ourLJ at our local weekly car show and when we got back our smurf had a new buddy
- no idea who’s idea this is, as I’m not on FB

DETOUR overnout

~•lllllll•~👋🏿

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
FYI
I assume it’s old news for most of you, but here it is again

Who started ducking jeeps?
Allison Parliament

“I'm in awe of all the people playing,” said Allison Parliament, the founder of Duck, Duck, Jeep. “To see people having fun around the world is amazing. I got a post from Egypt the other day,” she said. But the reason she started the game isn't very fun.Dec. 10, 2020

FYI
I assume it’s old news for most of you, but here it is again

Who started ducking jeeps?
Allison Parliament

“I'm in awe of all the people playing,” said Allison Parliament, the founder of Duck, Duck, Jeep. “To see people having fun around the world is amazing. I got a post from Egypt the other day,” she said. But the reason she started the game isn't very fun.Dec. 10, 2020
Wrong that person founded a group unless she is the same person??
This is story of the woman that started it.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/autos/news/jeeps-are-being-ducked-and-it-all-started-in-canada/ar-BB17EjoV

Last edited:
Yup
Got ducked for the 2nd time here in Dawson Creek, MILE ZERO ALASKA HIGHWAY
👍🏿🤣
•1st time in 2020, while having the LJ parked at our weekly, local car show . Doorless, somebody put the ducky on the dash of the Jeep
•2nd time this morning while fueling up , an older gentleman ( older than me 😊) wearing a baseball cap with the JEEP logo approached me with a huge grin on his face , saying :
“you’ve been ducked”
🤣
• of course we ended up chatting (JEETING) 😉 for a few minutes
• IMHO a great way to brighten any Jeep owners day even more
• along the same line, whether you’re a Jeep owner or not, basic courtesy skills applied tru out our lives , tend to bring out a smile or “thank you” out of anyone

DETOUR overnout

~•lllllll•~👋🏿
5CBF1336-1A04-4A3F-B57E-5AFA6B133620.jpeg
F7B81194-DE2A-42EF-A32C-EC01089E7883.jpeg