Ever had your Jeep get ducked?

Nothing on the TJ Unlimited. Maybe the new Jeep people think it's an old Toyota FJ because it's longer than a 2 door and isn't a 4 door.

Someone needs to buy a couple hundred to start an unofficial TJ duck fight at the unofficial TJ not a Fest.

I bet they hurt if you duck someone at 55.

I’m sure this is a chic thing. Before ducks I believe it was koozies. Hell for all I know that is still a thing.
I seldom drive my LJ but the wife and I came out from dinner months ago and one was placed on my jeep. My wife was confused and asked why as if I have any idea. I’m just mad I didn’t think of this stupid shit. Someone is probably making tens maybe even hundreds of dollars off of it.🤣 It would be interesting to know how much they’re actually profiting.

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair
I came out to the Jeep after leaving the gym a few weeks ago and there was a duck stuck in my door handle. I was a little confused until I saw the hashtag on the bottom of it. I'm new to jeeps and thought the wave was the pinnacle of jeep appreciation.. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Rick Flair and 5632
Yup.... a few times now. It seems to be a big thing currently here in AZ at the moment. I have the TJ and a CJ-7 I recently bought and I'm rarely out and about long enough in either to park them for any length of time but both have gotten ducked in the last month or so.

Well, I didn't get ducked, I got eagled instead:
DSC00624.JPG

Bumper reinforcement brackets from Next Venture Motorsports - included this eagle! Neat marketing gimmick - made me smile...

I met friends for breaky before my first wheeling trip after the build.
Came out from fine dining to find this.
Kind of excited as it was momentous as my first trip, then seeing the silly duck just made me laugh.
It was unexpected and added to that days fun.

20210328_083923.jpg

Enjoy the duck...
Fuck social media...
Something inside me hates this goofy idea... and refuses to participate.

Same thing with the "wave" at baseball games. Lol

Ill be drop kicking the duck 50 yards. Hopefully, someone who cares finds it.

I bet, if they ommitted the post on social media... hashtag bullshit.. and simply kept it as a friendly gesture... i would be more accepting.

I bet, if they ommitted the post on social media... hashtag bullshit.. and simply kept it as a friendly gesture... i would be more accepting.
I just look at it as a friendly gesture - and ignore the rest of the crap like I always do. They may very well not participate either - unless they included a paper tag with the references that is. *shrug*

"hashtag" my ass. Its a goddam pound sign!

I find the wave amusing. lol

I have no idea how ducking fits into the social media landscape because I don't do a bit of it besides automotive forums, but my kids have gotten real kick out of it the couple of times we've come out to a little duck on our TJ. They spent the next couple of days riding around looking for another TJ to pass them along to.

The wave also annoys me. Just lemme stand & sit when I feel like it.

Reactions: Sancho