Ever read something from someone on here that you know isn't an idiot?

mrblaine

Crew Member
Supporting Member
And think to yourself, what the fuck did he just say? Case in point-
Yes. . That or slop in the mounting bolts , on either end.. anything overnight them the dance would concern me.

Download the frame side which is the driver side you can see it move up there and where it mounts on the axle on the passenger side the mount can be elongated and give you a lot of movement you don't want... The dry steering test will show that you just had the vehicle sitting and turn the wheel 10-2 and you'll see what's going on

Sometimes autocorrect does that to me if I try to write things on my phone when I'm not wearing glasses. :D

As a matter of fact, I have indeed read something on this particular forum that just so happened to be typed or written by someone that I can without a doubt concur that they, in fact, are not an idiot.

And think to yourself, what the fuck did he just say? Case in point-
Yes. . That or slop in the mounting bolts , on either end.. anything overnight them the dance would concern me.

I'm honestly having a hard time deciphering what I'm reading here.

Maybe English isn't their first language? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: reddvltj
@AndyG Hey buddy they are talking about you :)

Download the frame side which is the driver side you can see it move up there and where it mounts on the axle on the passenger side the mount can be elongated and give you a lot of movement you don't want.

Sorry , I'll try to use Voice Text less and proofread more. My auto correct is insane .

I told a customer " I knew Mondays were rough for her" ... It changed it to I knew my undies were rough for her.

No joke.

Sorry , I'll try to use Voice Text less and proofread more. My auto correct is insane .

I told a customer " I knew Mondays were rough for her" ... It changed it to I knew my undies were rough for her.

No joke.
Kinky

@AndyG Hey buddy they are talking about you :)
Thank you for the heads up.

I don't have any problem being called out for posting garbage.

If my stupidity ever crosses any kind of line I would want to be told.

If a foul word is ever in a post it is certainly generated by autocorrect and I would want to know right away.

I realize it's my responsibility to make sure my content is readable... But I appreciate you guys having my back .

As Mr. Blaine said a while back.. a forum needs to have value... I really hung on to that.

I love to cut up and have a good time... And I'm well aware of what my wife told me a few years ago... Honey everything you think is funny isn't always funny to other people.

Chris has got a good thing going here.....and I enjoy it a lot. I don't want to be part of messing it up.

This forum has made having a Jeep TJ easier and better .

Plus I have gotten to be great friends with a guy out of Georgia I met on here , I wouldn't trade that for anything.

AndyG