Ever wonder what an LJ would look like with 37s and no lift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Mackerel! That guy started his project off on the wrong foot. It’s hilarious how he mentioned negotiating the smaller wheels for transfer. Uh, ya think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris
Hes better off selling the wheels and tyres separate and grabbing some used original ones and slapping them on.
I'm sure its fine as long as you go in a straight line haha

Wow, that thing is just ready to rip itself apart the second it flexes!

And if the bump stops are actually setup "right" then it must ride truly awful!

There is some kind of BS going on. You couldn't steer it due to fender and bumper interference. And it has 8 lug wheels.
Well spotted Hawkeye. lol....I liked the 'trail rated' badge :facepalm: :risas3:

Reactions: skrelnik
How can you tell how many lugs it has? I only saw decorative hubcaps that cover the lugs? Not that I'm defending the guy, but wondering if I'm missing something.

My negotiation would be: "you keep the stupid 37's and give me the stock wheels and tires...Or I walk"

Reactions: Creakydoor
How can you tell how many lugs it has? I only saw decorative hubcaps that cover the lugs? Not that I'm defending the guy, but wondering if I'm missing something.

My negotiation would be: "you keep the stupid 37's and give me the stock wheels and tires...Or I walk"
Could be just a cap, was hard to tell on my phone. If that is the case, it is even more ridiculous.

"Additionally, it sits on a set of 20" Fuel Mavericks wearing 37" Nitto Trail Grapplers. All in all, thousands of dollars in extras were spent on this vehicle- all it needs to be a a real head turner is a modest lift. The original tires can be negotiated in the sale for ease of transportation. (I have not driven it since putting on the Fuel tires, but it looks like it can be driven if the plastics are removed.)"

Clueless.

There is no telling what other idiotic things he has done to it, maybe there is no reserve because he can’t afford to unfuck his Jeep.

Also a lot of photos taken from very few angles. I’d rather see the underneath the body and what the rest of the interior looks like at back than a closeup shot of the trail rated badge...

Status
Not open for further replies.