Every Day Carry

VallenMaes

TJ Enthusiast
Just curious What you carry and Why? I have my wallet, chapstick, and phone. Ive also got a fixed blade(left side), Multi tool(right side), Hand cuffs(right side), belt buck knife,(for backup). Just turned 21 and plan on a 92fs/m9 for carry and to pair with a keltec sub 2000 locked in the jeep.

Last edited:
I carry this because the U.S. Constitution says I can.

IMG_20180405_103951714-600x800.jpg

I usually carry a multitool, folding knife (Buck, Gerber or Spyderco) and a Swiss Army knife. I'll carry a fixed blade if I'm going in the woods.

Just curious What you carry and Why? I have my wallet, chapstick, and phone. Ive also got a fixed blade(left side), Multi tool(right side), Hand cuffs(right side), belt buck knife,(for backup). Just turned 21 and plan on a 92fs/m9 for carry and to pair with a keltec sub 2000 locked in the jeep.

Hand cuffs?

Reactions: VallenMaes
When i was younger i decided it was cool to wear handcuffs. Now i realize it looks kinda dumb but the things you can do with handcuffs would amaze you. So @CodaMan you are right, i would never handcuff someone(with few exceptions) but i keep them for the usefulness and because i dont care what people think of me anymore.

Reactions: JMT and CodaMan
I carry a bandanna, What I call my Macgyver knife which is really just a Swiss army knife. I have a small keychain tape measure, and a small mag light. Although it really needs to be upgraded to a LED mag light. I carry sunglasses, and I have all of my normal winching stuff. I do also carry a mini multi meter, and some basic hand tools. I load up more for camping/fishing/wheeling, but for everyday driving that is it. Oh and a shitload of park passes because they don't believe in free parks in Arizona and I never know where I will end up.

If you just meant what do I carry on my person, rarely will you find me without my Macgyver knife and my phone, but don't call me.

Reactions: JMT and VallenMaes
Got 2 phones (mine and work's)
A big spyderco (can't remember the model)
Wallet
Chinese tactical led flashlight (used to be a Fenix but I got sick of loosing them)
Most days a Leatherman Mutt
And a carabiner for my keys (a real one not a little Keychain one)
That and usually a hand full of USB keys

There must have been a time
when we could have said no.

Reactions: derekmac