Every Day Carry

Why is there chapstick in everyone's EDC?

Is dry lips that big of a deal?

I love my Benchmade 531 as an EDC knife. Made just for that.

Last edited:
Actually ... no they aren't, they are the investigative arm of the judicial system. This makes them by definition an after the fact force.

2C072849-77FE-409C-9694-CE4F35DEFFF5.jpeg

Warren v. District of Columbia

Actually ... no they aren't, they are the investigative arm of the judicial system. This makes them by definition an after the fact force.

I carry a MacGyver Tool and Hi-Power 9.
I agree with Blue.
Do not get mislead that Police are preventive measures. It is always too late when they show up from a crime for people already are hurt (or dead).
They are always on "detection mode". I observed in Chicago, (& Detroit where my parents are) police are not roaming on patrol around in the rough neighborhoods.

We in Texas carry our own weapon and police are very friendly to the people.

Guns are icky. The police are there to protect you.

Not actually true. If they were there to protect you, you would have a “live in” officer at every home. They are first responders for a reason. The respond. They play defense to a criminal act. I carry daily to protect myself and my family. I also know if something happens, and I did have to use it for defense, I have the lawyers of the NRA on my side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not actually true. If they were there to protect you, you would have a “live in” officer at every home. They are first responders for a reason. The respond. They play defense to a criminal act. I carry daily to protect myself and my family. I also know if something happens, and I did have to use it for defense, I have the lawyers of the NRA on my side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don’t say? Read my other post.

Warren v. District of Columbia

I think you guys are way too quick to reply lol.

Kiwi, you have a lot of time in your hands.
Where do you come up with all of these cool stuff?
You can be a good adviser for our president's tweets!
It helps to have a warped sense of humour lol......as for the Tweets my spelling is no good enough hehe

Glock23c appendix conceal carry
Extra mag attached to belt
KaBar throat cutter
iPhone X
Wallet that says “Bad Mother Fucker”

It concerns me as to why one would carry handcuffs if they aren’t a LEO.

People that open carry aren’t using their heads and I doubt they’re proficient with their firearm. I saw a few dudes at Walmart open-carrying and they were all disgusting fat bodies and I doubt they’d be able to pull their weapon under duress and in an expedient manner.

My muscle memory is on point and I can draw, accurately shoot, and move off the X as if it were second nature. I practice dry firing on a regular basis and can tac-reload in less than a couple seconds. Reholstering with my new appendix carry holster is done very carefully and deliberately as I don’t want to shoot my dick off. To remedy the “issue” I usually just tuck my dick into my sock.