Every Day Carry

Glock23c appendix conceal carry
Extra mag attached to belt
KaBar throat cutter
iPhone X
Wallet that says “Bad Mother Fucker”

It concerns me as to why one would carry handcuffs if they aren’t a LEO.

People that open carry aren’t using their heads and I doubt they’re proficient with their firearm. I saw a few dudes at Walmart open-carrying and they were all disgusting fat bodies and I doubt they’d be able to pull their weapon under duress and in an expedient manner.

My muscle memory is on point and I can draw, accurately shoot, and move off the X as if it were second nature. I practice dry firing on a regular basis and can tac-reload in less than a couple seconds. Reholstering with my new appendix carry holster is done very carefully and deliberately as I don’t want to shoot my dick off. To remedy the “issue” I usually just tuck my dick into my sock.
That is why you are a "bad ass" lieutenant.

KaBar throat cutter
iPhone X

People that open carry aren’t using their heads and I doubt they’re proficient with their firearm. I saw a few dudes at Walmart open-carrying and they were all disgusting fat bodies and I doubt they’d be able to pull their weapon under duress and in an expedient manner.

My muscle memory is on point and I can draw, accurately shoot, and move off the X as if it were second nature. I practice dry firing on a regular basis and can tac-reload in less than a couple seconds. Reholstering with my new appendix carry holster is done very carefully and deliberately as I don’t want to shoot my dick off. To remedy the “issue” I usually just tuck my dick into my sock.
You must also carry a pair of extra socks, for obvious reasons! rofl!!

Reactions: VallenMaes
KaBar throat cutter
iPhone X

(They don't call those socks, those are called panty hose.)

I've seen plenty of generously proportioned individuals on the range who were incredible and efficient marksmen, but I absolutely agree with the mystery of open carry. Plus, aren't the truly big folks at WalMart always on scooters? Hard to draw from concealed when piloting your scooter I guess.
Making oneself the first target by open carrying seems rather.... confused? Concealed is for a reason.

KaBar throat cutter
iPhone X

Don't you hate how quickly the elastic wears out when you tuck your dick in your sock? There's gotta be a better way!

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
KaBar throat cutter
iPhone X

Not to contribute to the turn of debauchery this thread has taken...but to be suitably impressed are we talking a thigh high type sock or a footie?