Every time I see one of those JK angry grills...

there are two Jeep dealerships close by my house but this one always has some sort of modified Wrangler parked out front, today there were two, only took pictures of one.

I'm really not sure what to make of this:

041.JPG
042.JPG

the rear flares reminded me of a small shelf in a bathroom where you'd find lotions & those little soaps you're not allowed to use

043.JPG
044.JPG
045.JPG
046.JPG

$71,000 & they didn't spring for a Warn :rolleyes:, guess that's not gonna make much of a difference

Reactions: tomtaylz
there are two Jeep dealerships close by my house but this one always has some sort of modified Wrangler parked out front, today there were two, only took pictures of one.

View attachment 49743 View attachment 49744

the rear flares reminded me of a small shelf in a bathroom where you'd find lotions & those little soaps you're not allowed to use

View attachment 49745 View attachment 49746 View attachment 49747 View attachment 49748

$71,000 & they didn't spring for a Warn :rolleyes:, guess that's not gonna make much of a difference
Those grills in particular make me cringe....all kinds of little hideaway spots for mud to collect over a period of time...

Reactions: Chris

View attachment 49743 View attachment 49744

View attachment 49745 View attachment 49746 View attachment 49747 View attachment 49748

Need more tariff on crap like this!!

Reactions: Bert and Chris
Grills on Jeeps don’t bother me, none of them. I don’t think of a Jeep as a vehicle that you own for style.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then hurry up and put an angry bird grill on your TJ. Someone needs to represent.

Reactions: DA RUNT
When I see this:
37528033_2385587374785572_820298294944071680_n-jpg.jpg

I can't help but think of this:
The term; "Form Over Function" describes things that make one feel good but accomplish nothing.
Ribbons, Ice-Bucket Challenges, Protest Marches and useless things on cars are examples.
But, individual choices keep life interesting and amusing aren't they.

Reactions: Chris