TJ Fest 2021
Join us in Moab, Utah from 4/24/2021 to 5/1/2021 for the first annual TJ Fest 2021. Click here for more information.

Everyone should know this by now...but

BlueFl.Wrangler

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
This guy won a nobel peace prize in his field in 2018 I think

nc_ohc=4PTShOozK5MAX8jRvzQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fsyd3-1.jpg

Georgie Harrison
Yesterday at 2:25 AM ·
Japan's Nobel prize winning Professor of Medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, created a sensation today by saying that the Coronavirus is not natural.

"If it is natural, it wouldn't have adversely affected the entire world like this.

Because, as per nature, temperature is different in different countries. If it is natural, it would adversely affect only those countries having the same temperature as China. Instead, it is spreading in a country like Switzerland, in the same way it is spreading in the desert areas. Whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but died in hot places.

I have done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial. I have worked for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I am fully acquainted with all the staff of that laboratory. I have been phoning them all, after the Coronavirus surfaced. But all their phones are dead for the last 3 months. It is now understood that all these lab technicians have died.

Based on all my knowledge and research till date, I can say this with 100% confidence - That the Coronavirus is not natural. It did not come from bats. China manufactured it.

If what I am saying today is proved false now or even after my death, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to everyone".

OP
BlueFl.Wrangler

BlueFl.Wrangler

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I call BS on that
US intelligence sources have said that it did come from that lab in wuhan.
So I believe this guy said that
You and the other liberals believe what you want- & thats fine with me

Reactions: 1RAD

bromel

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Nothing to do with politics... it's facts vs. fantasy.

You want to believe the world is flat and that we didn't land on the moon, that's your business. Just do a little research before you believe garbage posted on Facebook. That scientist simply did not say that.

As for the lab theory, there are some theories that the virus was accidentally released from the lab. But not likely. Most experts say that it spread naturally from wet markets just like the other coronaviruses. In either case, China tried to cover up the spread.

Reactions: Reign Mack
OP
BlueFl.Wrangler

BlueFl.Wrangler

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Liberals like you ALWAYS want to add shyt to the subject that is irrelevant -- thats because your blind being led by the blind-- thats fine with me-- you will eventually fall into a hole you cant get out of .

Scientists simply did say that its man made--and thats a fact-
Take some pills and try to deal with it

Reactions: 1RAD

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Fake news:

Don’t rely on Facebook for anything accurate. It’s best to stay off Facebook, trust me.

Not trying to be argumentative 👍

Reactions: Hog and Apparition