Everything you need to do to Ford 8.8 swap your TJ

Could I simply run the stock ford disc brake setup with the exception of the e-brake cables or am I missing something? I plan of keeping my current 35x12.5x18, I'm thinking I have lots of clearance even if I decided to go with 17" wheels later on. Thanks in advance. Forgot to mention, I am building a F8.8 from a 03 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with disc brakes, 4.10 gears, and a LSD. Also, Ballistic truss kit including coil mounts, track bar brackets, shock brackets, truss and gussets.
I do not recommend running the stock brake setup. If anything you could reuse your old jeeps breather tube and tee and you would replace your hard lines in the back with the conversion kit. I think it would be too much of a pita to try and make them work from the tee just because they are from a completely different axle and aren’t bent in the right geometry.. The kit is allready the exact length you need to make them work. You can reuse your old Dana 35 lines if you want because those are allready bent around the stock mounting brackets. And you can reuse your old e brakes. And I’m assuming the 03 8.8’s are the same as the 95-01 explorers.

I do not recommend running the stock brake setup. If anything you could reuse your old jeeps breather tube and tee and you would replace your hard lines in the back with the conversion kit. I think it would be too much of a pita to try and make them work from the tee just because they are from a completely different axle and aren’t bent in the right geometry.. The kit is allready the exact length you need to make them work. You can reuse your old Dana 35 lines if you want because those are allready bent around the stock mounting brackets. And you can reuse your old e brakes. And I’m assuming the 03 8.8’s are the same as the 95-01 explorers.
Correction *old e brake cables*

Thank you so much for putting this together. This is what I did and it was a little more expensive then yours. Being fair though most of the extra cost was the locking diff and paying to have the welding done. I did the track bar because Barns recommended it with their truss kit. Also because of the truss I reconfigured the Ford brake hoses and lines and had a custom steel braided line from the Jeep to the axle.

8.8 Swap

$400 Used axle

$437 Barns 4WD Truss/Bracket kit

$285 SYE kit

$73 80/90w oil & park brake cable

$60 Oil additive for E-locker

$486 Tom Woods driveshaft & hardware

$209 Metal Cloak adjustable track-bar

$191 Brake pads, rotors & PB shoes

$2330 Truss kit welding & E-locker diff

$77 Custom Brake Line

$145 G2 rear diff cover & gasket

$ 50 Paint & misc

Total $4743

Evan77, thank you so much for this. I bought a TJ with the 8.8 swap but the previous owner did not install parking brakes. This is exactly the guide I needed for doing this myself and doing it right.