Excited to be leaving for Moab in the morning

WLDRIDE

WLDRIDE
Supporting Member
20200204_170101.jpg

I'm excited to be leaving for Moab in the morning. As I type this, it's 9°F here at 5:30 pm.

And, no, I'm not towing the TJ behind the camper!

Are you taking the TJ to wheel I assume? If so, I look forward to photos!

be careful of ice, especially if you do trails like Fins N Things or Hells Revenge ! Not a lot of room for error ..or sliding.. on those trails.
Hells revenge entrance would be a pucker moment icy 🥶

Yes. And I'm going with a friend who has a modified FJ. He's got all the rescue gear, and is super cautious like me, so he's a great one to have along. Neither of us have any tolerance for damage right now, so we're going to be uber careful on this trip. Still, I'm really looking forward to it. And I'll take lots of photos.

Yes. And I'm going with a friend who has a modified FJ. He's got all the rescue gear, and is super cautious like me, so he's a great one to have along. Neither of us have any tolerance for damage right now, so we're going to be uber careful on this trip. Still, I'm really looking forward to it. And I'll take lots of photos.

Take pics!! We went last year and it was such a great time, you'll be surprised at what your TJ can do. Chicken Corners was my favorite; not the most difficult nor extreme by any measure, just long and scenic. Enjoy!

Take pics!! We went last year and it was such a great time, you'll be surprised at what your TJ can do. Chicken Corners was my favorite; not the most difficult nor extreme by any measure, just long and scenic. Enjoy!
Yes, Hurrah Pass and Chicken Corners is our first day. My son is going, as well as a buddy of his [Sam] who is flying into Denver tomorrow from Massachusetts. Sam has never seen the West! So, three days of wheeling in Moab, with, of course, the iconic hike to the Delicate Arch, and then my son will take him back to the airport in Denver via Durango, Silverton, the Million Dollar Highway, Red Mountain Pass, Ouray, Gunnison, and Buena Vista. We're expecting Sam's head to explode on about day three.

You’re living the dream! I am hoping to make it in late April. Hope you can join the CO crew this season for local trips, it’s been fun to see how much you’re enjoying the TJ!