Exhaust?

The last time I had any muffler work done, I had a Thrush muffler installed together with some exhaust pipe rerouting. It had a great sound that reminded me of a V8 and the total bill was $85 at a small local independent muffler shop. My point being those "cat back" catalog exhaust systems are way over priced and if you don't like the sound, are you going to remove it and UPS it back? It's not necessary to spend big $$$ for a good sounding exhaust and you don't need everything from the catalytic converter back. Whatever you do, don't go to a large chain muffler shop like Midas and expect to get anything but a good screwing. :)

I agree 100%. I had a local exhaust shop do my setup and the built some custom pipe and put a muffler on it and it not only sounds great but it was only $120. Way cheaper than those ridiculously priced "cat-back systems" you see for sale online.

IMHO that's the route to go. No reason at all any local exhaust shop can't build you something that's just as good (or better).