WTB: Export Bumper Covers

SSTJ

———
Lifetime Supporting Member
These filled the space between the front bumper and the fenders, but only on export models. If anyone in the US happens to have a set, let me know.

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 11.54.46.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-31 at 11.55.12.png

There was a member here that lived and worked in the middle east, but came back to Florida (I think) a couple times a year. I think he had mentioned going to salvage yards over there too for parts. I can't remember who it is though. If he's still doing that, he might be able to get a set and bring back to the states for you. Maybe someone else will remember who it is.

Reactions: SSTJ
There was a member here that lived and worked in the middle east, but came back to Florida (I think) a couple times a year. I think he had mentioned going to salvage yards over there too for parts. I can't remember who it is though. If he's still doing that, he might be able to get a set and bring back to the states for you. Maybe someone else will remember who it is.

Pretty sure it’s @Flivver250 ? Looks like he hasn’t been around in awhile.

Reactions: SSTJ
I have set here in New Zealand but shipping might be a deal breaker for you.

Still, I wonder. Don't go out of your way, but if you're at a post office sometime and remember to ask, I'd be curious how much the slowest, cheapest option would be.

Reactions: AutoCrat