Extremely low idle, poor running

SamBone02X

EE54ECC7-915E-4A22-AC03-F14FFACDF71E.jpeg

Anyone ever had this issue? Not a happy camper when being driven for the first time of the day, and once I stop she idle extremely low, in the neighborhood of 350 is my guess. You can feel the steering wheel vibrating as it idles and feels like it runs like crap.
TPS is new and IAC has been recently cleaned.

No CEL, overall it runs better when warm, when cold it idles at 1000 and it lurches and hesitates, but that goes away once warm. Have not checked the fuel pressure.

Hmm...I would personally start with OBDII reader to see if you have any pending codes that might lead you towards a specific direction and would check fuel rail pressure which can be easy IF you have a Schrader valve on your specific rail.

It's my understanding that not all tj's have a valve so that may not be an easy check.

If you had a good OBDii reader, you should be able to check fuel trim, if the fuel trim gets dialed-up when warm(closed-loop), it could be the 02 sensor detected a lean condition and could mean it's compensating for a fuel delivery problem.

Hmm...I would personally start with OBDII reader to see if you have any pending codes that might lead you towards a specific direction and would check fuel rail pressure which can be easy IF you have a Schrader valve on your specific rail.

It's my understanding that not all tj's have a valve so that may not be an easy check.

If you had a good OBDii reader, you should be able to check fuel trim, if the fuel trim gets dialed-up when warm(closed-loop), it could be the 02 sensor detected a lean condition and could mean it's compensating for a fuel delivery problem.
I hooked it up to a scanner a few weeks ago and nothing showed up, I do have a shrader valve its easy to check just haven't done it. Fuel trim didnt show anything on the scanner

Web
I hooked it up to a scanner a few weeks ago and nothing showed up, I do have a shrader valve its easy to check just haven't done it. Fuel trim didnt show anything on the scanner
By nothing, I assume you mean no reading. You need a reader capable of displaying live data.

throttle body dirty? IACV dirty?
Vacuum leak by chance? (spray brake fluid around the intake manifold, see if it revs up)