Facebook marketplace scam

I cant see anyone in their right mind putting you on ignore...their loss

HEHEHE,
Some of the BEST of us have been put on a ignore list. Shit I'm on the BMOC ignore list. I take it as a badge of honor but I'm sure it isn't intended that way.

Being thin skinned or at least perceived as thin skinned is not really a bad thing anymore.

If you want to get some attention then yep I'd agree. But it's funny sometimes that those who CLAIM to be above such things and seem to love dishing it out are the ones who ignore others.

HEHEHE,
Some of the BEST of us have been put on a ignore list. Shit I'm on the BMOC ignore list. I take it as a badge of honor but I'm sure it isn't intended that way.

If you want to get some attention then yep I'd agree. But it's funny sometimes that those who CLAIM to be above such things and seem to love dishing it out are the ones who ignore others.
Seems quite odd that someone would be granted the power to “ignore” a moderator, Incredible!

Reactions: Rick Flair
HEHEHE,

Taking a dump on a thread and then ignoring the folks in the thread is a simple sign of either low IQ or a call for help.

🧨💩🔥

Taking a dump on a thread and then ignoring the folks in the thread is a simple sign of either low IQ or a call for help.

🧨💩🔥

Well I can't read some replies without logging out which I choose not to do. I'm really not a fan of the whole ignore thing IMO. If you really have that much of a problem with someone then PM them and have a discussion like two adults but that doesn't seem to work for many. But I can say I don't miss all the drama either.