Facebook sucks

Peppergat

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I just need to vent for a minute. Facebook freaking sucks. I posted an ad for my 8.8 setup and a few other items thinking I would find someone local looking for a good deal but , no …. Seems I have landed right smack in the middle of a village of fucktardians. I have never in my life had so many people try to talk me out of selling something that I don’t want. And , I really believe that most of them have no fucking idea what they are even talking about. That’s exactly why I don’t sell anything, too many fucking weirdos. I’ll keep piling this shit up till I leave this shitty world and let my daughter deal with it before I deal with another fucking idiot.
Rant off. That is all.

C'mon, at least provide context. Don't have to post their identity or screenshot the conversation, but share the crazy offers and hissy fits.

It’s really just the Dana 35 thing and the fact that I am trying to sell the 8.8. It just blows some peoples mind that I would even think about selling because the 35 is a pos that will never hold up to anything other then down hill driving , whatever that means. No one listens or , should I say , reads anything that I type like , my reasoning for building a Dana super 35 and why I don’t want the 8.8. They don’t care. It’s that simple. They just know because they have heard from other people that don’t do research that a Dana 35 is a pos.
Really haven’t had any low ball offers which is strange since all I’ve heard is how superior the 8.8 is to anything on the freaking planet. Did have a dude that wants me to ship it , lol , I’m afraid it will cost him a million dollars for me to put that heavy bitch on a pallet and get it ready for a truck ride.

Sounds like you’re talking too much. Why are you explaining yourself to anybody? Unless the conversation is about when/where you’re meeting up, it’s all just extra chatter. And if you posted it on a group page, then you’re asking for unwanted comments. Save yourself the troubles and ignore the guy that wants you to ship it. If you can’t meet somebody face to face and get cash in hand, it’s a bad situation in the making.

Sounds like you’re talking too much. Why are you explaining yourself to anybody? Unless the conversation is about when/where you’re meeting up, it’s all just extra chatter. And if you posted it on a group page, then you’re asking for unwanted comments. Save yourself the troubles and ignore the guy that wants you to ship it. If you can’t meet somebody face to face and get cash in hand, it’s a bad situation in the making.
Your right. It’s all just nonsense.

Reactions: ranger101
Facebook is the downfall of our country these days. I used it for a bit but there was too much nonsense on it. Tried to sell a large trailer smoker on it and all I got was “would you take a dollar for it ?” Sold it on Craigslist for $200 more than I bought it for. Craigslist has its nonsense too, just gotta read between the lines of crap.
Dump Facebook, you’ll be happier

Reactions: Zorba and Peppergat
Facebook is the downfall of our country these days. I used it for a bit but there was too much nonsense on it. Tried to sell a large trailer smoker on it and all I got was “would you take a dollar for it ?” Sold it on Craigslist for $200 more than I bought it for. Craigslist has its nonsense too, just gotta read between the lines of crap.
Dump Facebook, you’ll be happier

Your exactly right. I only got on there to do the marketplace thing. I don’t care about the rest of it. I did delete the ad to avoid the nonsense.

• Love
Reactions: TJ Jim