Factory interior parts

Honestly, the only place that will still have any new interior parts left will be random dealerships with new old stock. Your best bet is to call your local dealer. Often times they can search other dealerships parts databases.

As posted above Jeeps Are Us is great at sourcing NOS hard to find parts, if you don't see what you want call them. I have used them numerous times and about 18 months ago they located a transmission blank off plate for my son's XJ, that self destructed. They tracked one down for me in a matter of hours.

I'm also a big fan of Daveys Jeeps, he has come thru for me numerous times.

Reactions: Travis and Chris
I have the oh-so-common crack(s) on the interior door panels near the front... I looked at replacing them but I’m thinking if I just take the panels off and fill it with resin from the back and press them together until it’s all dried up would eliminate 99% of the cracks visibility.

For that center dash bezel, they have some on eBay that’ll fit a 2 DIN stereo so you can have a neato big giant touch screen stereo.

I have the oh-so-common crack(s) on the interior door panels near the front... I looked at replacing them but I’m thinking if I just take the panels off and fill it with resin from the back and press them together until it’s all dried up would eliminate 99% of the cracks visibility.

For that center dash bezel, they have some on eBay that’ll fit a 2 DIN stereo so you can have a neato big giant touch screen stereo.

That's what I'd do, because you probably aren't going to find brand new door panels anymore!

Okay, not as bad as I thought actually. I was thinking like $500 a pop.

I purchased a pair of full door panels for my sons Wrangler from them about 5 years ago and at that time they were $400 for the pair. Not really crazy expensive.

I purchased a pair of full door panels for my sons Wrangler from them about 5 years ago and at that time they were $400 for the pair. Not really crazy expensive.

Yeah, that's not that bad. I'd be willing to pay that.

TJ sport, 98, black. I’m looking for a center console and the trim that covers the dash the radio and vents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black is an easy to match color so really you could get whatever you find and paint it. Just throwing out an option.