Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

WTB: Factory pitman arm

DWR

TJ Enthusiast
Simply put, I need a stock Pittman arm… PO installed a drop Pittman arm and drop bracket for the track bar which were causing the known issues (bumpsteer in a sense) where the steering would change when on or off throttle.

Removed the track bar drop bracket and things improved greatly, and dealt with it like that for a while, now annoyed enough I want the drop Pittman gone.

So TLDR, if someone has a free/cheap stock Pittman arm I can get please let me know!

zackcj7

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Simply put, I need a stock Pittman arm… PO installed a drop Pittman arm and drop bracket for the track bar which were causing the known issues (bumpsteer in a sense) where the steering would change when on or off throttle.

Removed the track bar drop bracket and things improved greatly, and dealt with it like that for a while, now annoyed enough I want the drop Pittman gone.

So TLDR, if someone has a free/cheap stock Pittman arm I can get please let me know!

I have one. Still attached to an old factory steering box. Where in GA are you?

zackcj7

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Free, but you have to come get it and take the steering box and pitman arm and separate it yourself. I tried to pull it, but it was on there too well for my puller.

OP
DWR

DWR

TJ Enthusiast
Free, but you have to come get it and take the steering box and pitman arm and separate it yourself. I tried to pull it, but it was on there too well for my puller.

Dude, you’re the best. Sending a PM