WTB: Factory seat fabric for 97-02 TJ (rear seat still needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidar

TJ Enthusiast
For anyone who has reupholstered their factory seats, I am looking for a set of factory covers to cut up as a template to make new seat covers (reupholstered covers, not slip over covers). Don't really care what shape they are in as long as they are still in one piece (tears in the vinyl and holes don't really matter as long as they still have the same shape). Prefer not to pay much but I'll definitely cover shipping to central PA. Looking for all three seats, preferably with dual pulls.

I have a '98? tan vinyl front pair. The driver side does not have the pull slit, but the passenger side does. The covers have been removed from the seat frames & foam. If interested, I can post pics.

I have a '98? tan vinyl front pair. The driver side does not have the pull slit, but the passenger side does. The covers have been removed from the seat frames & foam. If interested, I can post pics.
I can work with the drivers not having the pull slit. Pics aren’t necessary as my plan is to seam rip them so that I can make pattern templates for leather covers. How much do you want for them? Shipped to 17538.

Let me look in to shipping. I have a couple boxes that'll do. The covers won't fold completely neat because of the metal rods sewn in to them, which you'll likely want. Is your zip code a business or residence?

Let me look in to shipping. I have a couple boxes that'll do. The covers won't fold completely neat because of the metal rods sewn in to them, which you'll likely want. Is your zip code a business or residence?
It’s a residence, but I can do my work address if it’s cheaper (17022).

I packed the covers in a Weatherguard floormat box. Dims are 31.5" x 25.5" x 4.5" @ ~12#. I'll get an actual weight tomorrow, but at least that's a solid start for estimating shipping price.

Edit: I'm shipping from 48108.

So thanks to @Sea Cot, I have the front seats coming. Now I just need the rear seat fabric. Anyone have the factory fabric seat covers from 97-02? I don't need the whole seat, just the fabric.

Status
Not open for further replies.