• Want to add an app icon for this forum to your mobile device's home screen? Check out this thread to see how.
  • Have an event you want to share? Check out the new forum event calendar and how-to use it in this thread here.
  • To both new members and existing members, please read this thread about posting your topics in the correct sub-forum. It makes my job (and my life) a lot easier!

WTB: Factory TJ half doors

Byhumba

Supporting Member
Jul 4, 2018
Temecula, CA, USA
I bought some black doors on Ebay for $300 + 85 shipping. I can show receipt. Guy is shipping them tomorrow. No rust and no major dents, but some scratches on paint. No panels. I need silver color so I was going to paint them. I found a set of Silver so i may not need the black doors anymore. I also bought a set of nice black panels for $150 as i was going to restore them. I can show receipt too. So that's another option in case u want to buy them they will be $535 with the panels or $385 without. Just exactly what I paid.

TJ Ben

Sep 21, 2018
So Cal
I bought some black doors on Ebay for $300 + 85 shipping. I can show receipt. Guy is shipping them tomorrow. No rust and no major dents, but some scratches on paint. No panels. I need silver color so I was going to paint them. I found a set of Silver so i may not need the black doors anymore. I also bought a set of nice black panels for $150 as i was going to restore them. I can show receipt too. So that's another option in case u want to buy them they will be $535 with the panels or $385 without. Just exactly what I paid.
Are the black half doors still available?