Factory TJ half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some black doors on Ebay for $300 + 85 shipping. I can show receipt. Guy is shipping them tomorrow. No rust and no major dents, but some scratches on paint. No panels. I need silver color so I was going to paint them. I found a set of Silver so i may not need the black doors anymore. I also bought a set of nice black panels for $150 as i was going to restore them. I can show receipt too. So that's another option in case u want to buy them they will be $535 with the panels or $385 without. Just exactly what I paid.

I bought some black doors on Ebay for $300 + 85 shipping. I can show receipt. Guy is shipping them tomorrow. No rust and no major dents, but some scratches on paint. No panels. I need silver color so I was going to paint them. I found a set of Silver so i may not need the black doors anymore. I also bought a set of nice black panels for $150 as i was going to restore them. I can show receipt too. So that's another option in case u want to buy them they will be $535 with the panels or $385 without. Just exactly what I paid.

Are the black half doors still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.