Fan film featuring the JP Motor Pool

So cool! I remember seeing the movie in theatres when I was in middle school. Those YJs really look good, I must admit.

Reactions: JP13
So cool! I remember seeing the movie in theatres when I was in middle school. Those YJs really look good, I must admit.

My local theater downtown had a showing of Jurassic Park recently. I had not seen It on the big screen since I was kid. I had to take the night off work for it. Haha.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and JMT
My local theater downtown had a showing of Jurassic Park recently. I had not seen It on the big screen since I was kid. I had to take the night off work for it. Haha.

Sounds like a good time! I was 10 when the movie was released, so I remember!

The YJ's look Cool. Admittedly, I haven't seen any but the first movie...Thought it was amazing, but the rest just looked Cheezy. Maybe I'm off base here, but why would the ACU be wearing bullet proof vests? did the Velociraptors figure out how to use machine guns?

Reactions: JP13 and Chris
c196d9ebabadc6874d4c4523ea63a0ac.jpg
. It sucks that the JP Motorpool doesn't have a Canadian division... I'd join in a heartbeat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: JP13 and Chris
The YJ's look Cool. Admittedly, I haven't seen any but the first movie...Thought it was amazing, but the rest just looked Cheezy.

Check out Jurassic World. It's a soft reboot as in it's a sequel to Jurassic Park, yet it ignores The Lost World and JP3. I'm confident you'll enjoy it. Save it for a rainy day and watch Jurassic Park and then Jurassic World.

Reactions: Mike_H