Fastest woman on earth

P

P man

Wife and I finally watched last night on HBO max not sure if it's available on other platforms. It's a definite must watch. It does have scenes that are hard to watch. My wife and I were both crying at the end. RIP Jessie I personally will never forget

Wife and I finally watched last night on HBO max not sure if it's available on other platforms. It's a definite must watch. It does have scenes that are hard to watch. My wife and I were both crying at the end. RIP Jessie I personally will never forget

Yea i decided not to watch it knowing how the story ends. She was an awesome cool woman🙏

a woman does not have a dick

200.gif

I watched it when it first came out. Definitely worth watching.

I don't know if they didn't have time to include details on the build of the vehicle, the safety inspections they accomplished between runs, etc..... or if there actually wasn't any. The way they did the documentary led me to believe there wasn't any and I found myself critical of the team and the vehicle. I really hope that they just didn't include these details due to time.

I watched it when it first came out. Definitely worth watching.

I don't know if they didn't have time to include details on the build of the vehicle, the safety inspections they accomplished between runs, etc..... or if there actually wasn't any. The way they did the documentary led me to believe there wasn't any and I found myself critical of the team and the vehicle. I really hope that they just didn't include these details due to time.

I really wanted to go into this but didn't want to be a spoiler..I was left with a pit in my stomach when it came to the vehicle and the people responsible for safety of the driver.

• Sad
Reactions: Apparition