Favorite fast food restaurant?

Alex M.

Supporting Member
What better place than the OT forum? So guys, what's your favorite fast food place?

You know, I really love In N' Out (ate there all the time when I lived in Arizona). Since we don't have those in Oregon though, I have to say that I really, really like Burger King!

There's one a few miles from our house. I keep meaning to try them but there are too many closer options so I always forget about them. We'll have to make it a priority this week.
I like them because they use meat that doesn't taste like sage. Everything in colorado tastes like sage. I'm originally from Kansas where the beef is better tasting

Reactions: Pops
I'd probably refuse to live in a state without In N' Out burgers lol.

I miss them so much... Amazing!

Chick-Fil-A for me! Now if we could only get it in Michigan :-(

Never tried it, but they are opening one here in Portland for the first time ever! Can't wait to try it, I hear it's good!

Smash Burger. Aaah we don't have any out here anymore tho. Rent prices killed them

Never tried it but I've heard good things!

Reactions: Basiasadie
I'm gonna be crucified for this;

McDonald's

Seriously.

I love their fish sandwich and I like to order a double quarter pounder but i ask them to "make it like a Big Mac". It's basically just a quarter pounder with the fixins on the Big Mac.

They have the best fries, too.

They're soft drinks are always perfect and the food is always consistent.

and that new jalapeño burger kicks ass.

the one close to my house employs the nicest people as well.

I only have McDonalds, Burger King, or Dairy Queen to pick from. Even after seeing what an uncooked Mcrib looks like, i eat at McDonalds most.
mcrib.jpg

Reactions: Chris
Wahoo's Fish Taco. So, so good. Chick-Fil-A would be my #2. Incidentally, when I still lived back in IA, a Chick-Fil-A opened about 10 years ago and I was one of the first 100 customers there, so I got free Chick-Fil-A for a year. Still love that stuff.

Okay well now I can't wait to try Chick-Fil-A when it opens up in a month!