Favorite fast food restaurant?

Wendy's! Two Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers (JBC's) tastes good, fills you up, and won't plug up your arteries or load you up with fat and sodium.

Reactions: Chris
Taco John's? I didn't even think that place was around anymore.

I thought they went the way of Arctic Circle.

its not the salt that prevents the mold, its just so bad that not even the bacteria want to eat it. :p

Haha, I agree. McDonalds is seriously the worst tasting fast food out there in my opinion. However, with as successful as they are, people must really like them.

I'd much rather have Burger King over McDonalds.

Hot Dog Shoppe is pretty much the only fast food I'll eat. I mainly hit up Sushi joints. Mmmmmmmmm

I fu**ing LOVE sushi. Especially tuna, of any sort. Food of the God's.

Yeah it's f-in amazing. I got started on it in college back in 2003. We would go to California Rollins in Rochester, NY and I would order around 6-8 rolls which they pile up like a pyramid. It was soooo good. Nowadays I hit up Yama and forget-the-place near the mall. Very consistent awesome tasting sushi. The lower-grade chinese sushi places can't get the rice right.

I sometimes make my own....

DSCF7147.jpg

DSCF7101.jpg

DSCF7107.jpg

DSCF7114.jpg

Last edited:
In this order:

Taco Cabana
Five Guys
Jack in the Box
Chick-fil-A

Honorable Mention goes to Waffle House, which is not fast food, but might as well be. My second favorite chain place.

Unfortunately, I can only say anything good about TC in South Texas. It is from San Antonio. Get out of that area and it gets nasty real fast.