Favorite Marvel Movie?

You are correct for the Marvel studios aspect. Being the OP said “marvel movie” and Venom is a marvel character I though I would share.

Last edited:
@J R that looks like a fan film to me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could very well be correct, it’s the only thing I’ve seen so far tho. IMDB doesn’t have any trailers but they do state 2019. It’s alittle early for a official trailer but it gives me hope.

It’s alittle early for a official trailer but it gives me hope.

True, but there is the new Avenger’s and 2 Captain Marvel trailers lol. And a quick Google actually showed that movie coming in 2019. They’re probably not releasing anything official until after the Avenger’s movie due to the fact SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parker disintegrated lol.

True, but there is the new Avenger’s and 2 Captain Marvel trailers lol. And a quick Google actually showed that movie coming in 2019. They’re probably not releasing anything official until after the Avenger’s movie due to the fact SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Parker disintegrated lol.

That is a good point there didn’t think about that at all. I was thinking it would take place before but I bet your correct there.

Did you see Ant-Man and the Wasp? If so did you see the post credit scene?

Reactions: Stox5225
The only one I haven’t seen is Black Panther. Aside from Bucky, I’ve heard there isn’t much ... substance? to it.

I did!!! Makes you wonder ..... have you seen the 2nd Avenger’s trailer??

I did! Makes you wonder how Scott Lang out of the quantum realm. Spoiler alert lol.

Black Panther was really good. I’m that guy that likes them all.

Own them all and watch 1 or 2 a week with my girls haha.

Agreed!!!!!!!!

Fuck! I need to start getting them lol. I Google too much when watching the recent ones. I forgot how certain things happened lol.

Reactions: J R
Has this been announced?
It was announced last month and the trailer was meant to preview after Avengers: End Game trailer. He will be recruited by Fury whilst on school trip in europe and working with Mysterio

That is 100% fake, he wont be wearing the iron spider suit, he will be wearing a black slealth suit privided to him by Nick Fury.

Last edited:
The only one I haven’t seen is Black Panther. Aside from Bucky, I’ve heard there isn’t much ... substance? to it.

it was ok although seriousy overated, have no idea why sombody would claim Bucky added substance to it, thats the weirdest thing I have heard said about the film to date.

Hey, I guess either or at this point hah. They all sure beat the pants of the new DC ones. The Dark Knight movies were legit though. BUT, Val Kilmer .... hell of a Batman IMO.

Hey, I guess either or at this point hah. They all sure beat the pants of the new DC ones. The Dark Knight movies were legit though. BUT, Val Kilmer .... hell of a Batman IMO.

X2 on the Dark Knight!

Reactions: Stox5225

D.C. has been a recipe for disaster, Lack of leadership at Warner Brothers, marvel spent nearly 10 years setting up a consistent universe before making all their team ups and cross overs, Warner Bros tried to do all that in 4 years with 3 movies and constantly underwent course corrections while films were being made and in post production. The flash went through 4 Directors before being put on hold indefinitely. Justice League was meant to be 2 films and was eventually chopped down a 2 hour movie because the studio wanted more time in the day to show more screenings

Reactions: J R and Stox5225
Not sure I have one favorite, but Black Panther was probably one of the best. Captain America and its sequels were also done pretty well as they did an amazing job updating that character for the modern era. I also really liked the Spiderman Homecoming movie, which surprised me since I've never liked any Spiderman movies that came before it (especially the ones with Tobey Maguire).

1546552786397.png