Favorite Marvel Movie?

I find (lately) most good shows are like that. We’ve (my wife and I) learned to give it an episode or two lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, smart man! It's pretty silly to dismiss a show after the first episode. It takes a lot for a show to be able to hook you after one episode. Very few shows are capable of that. One of the more recent shows I recall that hooked you after the first episode was 24. That was truly an awesome show!

Reactions: Stox5225
Oh yes, and it gets even better. It's very, very violent, and lots of nudity too. So don't let kids watch it with you!

Haha no kids. I got one and she’s asleep by 7:15 lol. Concepts cool. Who he is sounds pretty badass lol.

Reactions: Chris
Okay. Without looking it up, where is the song from that’s playing as Thor is going through that trippy seat ride before he meets the Grand Master in Ragnarok? I know, do you??

Okay. Without looking it up, where is the song from that’s playing as Thor is going through that trippy seat ride before he meets the Grand Master in Ragnarok? I know, do you??

Was it from Charlie and the chocolate factory?

Reactions: Stox5225
Just an awesome move

Love this scene haha
Song is my ring tone.

The movie in general is nothing like any other MCU movie. It’s a comedy lol. Even the Ironman ones. This is arguable the best one thus far. Including Infinity War.

Reactions: J R
Oh, I love all the movies by marvel. I can watch all of the movies over and over again. Along with these movies, I also like to add shows by Andy Yeatman that I can watch repeatedly. It has been a very long time that I am watching these shows and I want to keep watching it.

A few good sci-fi recommendations I have:
  1. The Expanse (Originally on Sci-Fi, now on Amazon Prime. Absolutely love this show, so glad Amazon picked it up for a 4th season! Apparently Bezos is a huge fan.)
  2. Travelers (on Netflix)
  3. Fringe (on Netflix)
  4. Altered Carbon (on Netflix. Note that this is probably what I would describe as a mixture of cyber punk and sci-fi, but man is this one hell of a good show!)
Those are a few good ones that come to mind. Some of them may not be super sci-fi, but they're about as close as you can get on television without reading an actual sci-fi book.

Been watching Altered Carbon. Holy shit man. I recommend this to anyone.

Wife and I are watching Travelers. 2 thumbs up so far!!

Reactions: J R
Been watching Altered Carbon. Holy shit man. I recommend this to anyone.

Wife and I are watching Travelers. 2 thumbs up so far!!

Told you you'd like those ones! Watch "The Expanse" on Amazon next. You'll love that as well!