Favorite Sawzall blades and cut off wheels?

I'm trying to figure out if I'm a enthusiast screwdriver user.
Do you collect screwdrivers, only use them on rare occasions for specific tasks, and keep them cleaned and polished in separate cases? If not, then no, and they are just tools that have a job to do.

Do you collect screwdrivers, only use them on rare occasions for specific tasks, and keep them cleaned and polished in separate cases? If not, then no, and they are just tools that have a job to do.

Right now, I have seven in my daily tool bag that I try to take care of. Each one has a specific task or purpose.

Then I have a tool drawer full of a dozen or two others. I'm far less enthusiastic about those, but I can't bring myself to get rid of them. I even have a small box of trash/give away tools with several screwdrivers that I can't bring myself to get rid of.

I also get quietly uppity to myself when I see coworkers using cheap screwdrivers for work.

Last edited:
Reactions: strumble8
Maybe, MRHP, Zorba, Jodom, and a few others would be first in line though and that would screw it all up.

I'm already preheating my vintage screwdrivers that I've had since I was a kid.

Reactions: Lou
I wish we had a thread of tools you've recommended. You know what works an what doesn't. Most of us are experimenting. This tends to be expensive. @Chris we need you here!

It sounds more like we need a comprehensive list of "must have" tools for the TJ owner as oppose to an actual forum, no? ;)

It sounds more like we need a comprehensive list of "must have" tools for the TJ owner as oppose to an actual forum, no? ;)
Yes! I've used multiple tools @mrblaine has recommended and I've never been disappointed! I have however bought tools on my own that sucked. I'll take experience over experimentation anytime.

Reactions: Chris
The Klein pipe reamer screwdriver is much better than the Southwire pipe reamer screwdriver.

I have the Wiha mini ratchet. It's lifechanging.
I had no clue who Wiha was. Kat snagged a #2 Phillips screwdriver at the Salvation Army and tossed it in the tool drawer for me about 12 years ago. After I used it a couple of times, I found that was the only one I reached for when I had need of that size. Over the years of using it practically daily with zero wear or diminishing performance, I decided to go look up who Wiha was and discovered they are actually a great tool company. Never knew or would have known had she not bought that single screwdriver.