FCA Death Wobble Fix (JK/JL)

Nothing like an imaginary fix for an imaginary problem .

98 percent of those complaints probably need to balance the aftermarket tires they put on (for the wheeling they don’t do)

So the stabilizer won’t fix the death wobble they don’t have from the tires they didn’t need for the wheeling they don’t do .

Now write the lawyers a big check .

Those rigs just aren’t that bad is my take on it . If you look under a Jk/JL, it’s well built really. Some beefy stuff under there.

Reactions: mots
We're probably seeing the result of Jeeps becoming more comfortable, more SUV-like, therefore more attractive to consumers who would never have considered buying a solid axle Jeep previously. Now they are wondering why these vehicles don't feel and drive like the IFS soccer-mom mobiles they're used to. And it seems there are plenty of lawyers that love it and smell the money.

Although, a different steering stabilizer is the "fix"? Please.

I hear it is a larger diameter tube double stabilizer, glossy red with snowflake icons. The hydraulics apparently use a new technology still awaiting patent, but are thought to use good old fashioned bullshit as one of the components.

When I saw this article on my phone earlier today, I couldn’t wait to see what the forums were saying about it, LOL.