February 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

burdetter16

3937CDD3-7F1E-4CAA-A45A-C423732AEEC7.jpeg

UKTJ

TJ Enthusiast
Okay guys and gals, it's time for this month's ROTM (Ride of the Month) contest....
Have you ever thought about having a "Champion of Champions" type run off for the Ride of the Month winners? Maybe Ride of the Year or Best Ride Ever? Could include all past Ride of the Month winners, or winners from last year, etc, etc. Maybe just for bragging rights rather than goody bags. Just an idea.

OP
Chris

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Have you ever thought about having a "Champion of Champions" type run off for the Ride of the Month winners? Maybe Ride of the Year or Best Ride Ever? Could include all past Ride of the Month winners, or winners from last year, etc, etc. Maybe just for bragging rights rather than goody bags. Just an idea.
Yes, it’s something I am considering 👍

JDRAM11

Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Last year at the Rubicon trail!
View attachment 225268
I just remembered, I do have a video of this pic!

For the wondering minds, link to the video is below the picture at the post:

Reactions: Chris

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
Have you thought of having Asshole of the month? I might win after mrblaine, and two others here. I won't say one of the two is Wildman because it hurts his feelings. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.