February 2021 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Really? My home is in Valhalla, right near White Plains. Know any good spots round these parts?
I'm right by the damn myself! Not many spots left. There used to be one that was closed down due to construction. Still searching. Planning a trip to Rausch park in the Spring with my kid (fingers crossed)

I'm right by the damn myself! Not many spots left. There used to be one that was closed down due to construction. Still searching. Planning a trip to Rausch park in the Spring with my kid (fingers crossed)
Definitely let me know! PM me or something, I would love to tag along to Raucsh and meet local Jeepers!! I'm 2 mins from the dam, I have probably seen your jeep before!! I go to school up in New Paltz, I found a little trail up here. Nothing in Westchester

Reactions: Ephry73
Next month I am cutting submissions off after 5 days. You guys who come late to the game have no possible way of winning.

Not that I don't like the pictures, but if you want any shot at winning this I'd say you need to get the photo in within a few days of the contest opening.

I was going to say this format really biases toward the early entries. Is there any way to submit them and they all show at once, or voting doesn't open until the submission window is over (which I think was the former way?)?

I was going to say this format really biases toward the early entries. Is there any way to submit them and they all show at once, or voting doesn't open until the submission window is over (which I think was the former way?)?

Yep, I am almost thinking that I need to allow people to submit them, then post them all myself on the same day for voting. You are right, in most cases the contest does favor the early submissions.

Reactions: Alex01
Yep, I am almost thinking that I need to allow people to submit them, then post them all myself on the same day for voting. You are right, in most cases the contest does favor the early submissions.
Can you just zero the votes on the 20th? Stop submissions and let voting begin.

Reactions: JDRAM11
Or I could just see about having Dominion take over the voting process.

Rig it so you win again ?

200.gif

All joking aside, I inspired myself to have a look through the past winners gallery. Some of the picutres there are absolutely brilliant, I tak my hat off to each and every one of the past winners.

Maybe there could be a new rule that you can't use the same location as a previous winner, eventually they will run out of locations :ROFLMAO:
So true. Top of the World Moab is banned! :ROFLMAO:

1614268293556.jpeg

Reactions: JDRAM11
Status
Not open for further replies.