February 2022 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Photo contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all definitional and everyone has a right to an opinion. My opinion is seeking to get an image that accurately reflects what the person taking the picture sees is different to trying to make the picture different. It is the latter I am referring to when I say "tweaking". And as pointed out tweaking a picture is within the rules of ROTM - until reaches the point where it contravenes rule 6., which is down to Chris' judgement.

Anyway, it was meant somewhat tongue-in-cheek, don't want anyone thinking I am planning to invade Ukraine. ;)

Ahh, got ya... in the "other thread", there were people getting antsy in the pantsy at people doing "corrective tweaks" (for lack of a better agreed upon term)...

Reactions: reddvltj and UKTJ
Ahh, got ya... in the "other thread", there were people getting antsy in the pantsy at people doing "corrective tweaks" (for lack of a better agreed upon term)...
Ahh, don't think I saw the other thread so didn't realise I was using a 'loaded' term.

Reactions: pc1p
Ahh, don't think I saw the other thread so didn't realise I was using a 'loaded' term.
Makes more sense now... it was quite the drama on last month's ROTM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.