February 2023 Ride of the Month (ROTM) Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
How does it work?
  1. From the 10th to the 15th of this month you'll be able to submit the best photo you have of your TJ.
  2. Starting on the 16th of this month photo submissions will no longer be accepted.
  3. Voting will be done in the form of "reactions" or "likes". Click the "like" button in the lower right of each image to cast your vote. You can vote for as many photos as you'd like, and you can also change your votes as well). Voting will be hidden until the contest is over.
  4. Voting will end on the very last day of the month at 12 AM midnight MST. Any votes that come in after 12 AM MST will not be counted.

Submission Rules
Please see the Ride of the Month (ROTM) submission rules thread.

Why can't I submit a picture to the contest?
In order to participate in this contest you must be a supporting member. I've done this as a means of offering users one more reason to upgrade (and thus support the forum).

Why can't I vote?
In order to vote you either need at least 20 forum posts or you need to be a supporting member. This is done to cut down on forum users who might attempt to create dummy accounts just to vote for their own photo.

What do I get if I win?
The winner will receive the following:
  • $200 of Wizard Recovery Gear products or a $200 VISA gift card, or a combination of both (as long as it amounts to $200). This is compliments of forum sponsor @mrblaine.
  • Winning photo in a special "Ride of the Month" forum theme
  • Custom "Ride of the Month" graphic that will be displayed in the members signature
  • "Ride of the Month" avatar banner (featured under the users avatar with each post)

If I win, then what happens?
I will reach out to you via a PM and send you the gift card redemption code.

☘️

Screenshot_20230210-092026.png

Status
Not open for further replies.