Feed back on the Wrangler hood sticker

I personally do not care for the "Wrangler" hood decal.

However, in your case, with the factory 'Wrangler' decal removed on the quarter panel, coupled with the font that your new 'Wrangler' decal is in, I dig it!

Looking for opinions feed back on a cosmetic thing...
I think the font should be the stock font just blown up, i've seen these in a few places they look great. Also your top of hood blackout decal looks great!

How did you affix that Thule to your hardtop out of curiosity?

It looks nice and clean to me. It seems to nicely balance the white Jeep with the black accents.

I guess some can say there is no need for a sticker since they can already tell it's a Wrangler. But the same could be said for the "Jeep" sticker, or any other vehicle logo for that matter. Some people will know what the vehicle is while others won't.
(This coming from a guy who goes out of his way to avoid stickers or logos of any kind on his Jeep, clothing, etc. I still need to buy a solid black winch cover.)

The bottom line is, IMO, no matter what we're talking about - you'll never please everyone.

Reactions: JP98
It looks nice and clean to me. It seems to nicely balance the white Jeep with the black accents.

I guess some can say there is no need for a sticker since they can already tell it's a Wrangler. But the same could be said for the "Jeep" sticker, or any other vehicle logo for that matter. Some people will know what the vehicle is while others won't.
(This coming from a guy who goes out of his way to avoid stickers or logos of any kind on his Jeep, clothing, etc. I still need to buy a solid black winch cover.)

The bottom line is, IMO, no matter what we're talking about - you'll never please everyone.

This is the one that I bought for my winch: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=291354532325

However, after a year, it already has faded to a dark gray.

Reactions: Sunder
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.