Feedback, take off parts value. Rubicon Dana 44's / lift kit / BBK / steering

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Folks,

Looking for feedback on what should ask or could expect out of my take off parts when going to one ton axles on the LJ. Not real in tune with used parts values right now.

Might be a while as I collect parts and prepare for the swap. Plan to complete it over winter and be ready to go in the Spring.

Parts I will remove: (All parts are in good working order, Jeep has less than 1000 miles on build, some parts much less)

1. Front Rubicon Dana 44 with stock locker and pump (works 100%), RCV axle shafts, 17" Black Magic brake setup with improved knuckles, new unit bearings, Metalcloak truss with weld on upper mount and rebuildable bushings, "C" gussets, Artec HD lower control arm brackets, 4,88 gears, Poison Spider nodular diff covers, Rare Parts adjustable preload ball joints, and 1 spare stock long side shaft. Can include PSC steering ram if needed.

2. Rear Rubicon Dana 44 with Grizzly Locker, new Ten Factory shafts and spares (3 chromo 2 stock), Stoptech rotors and pads, Metalcloak truss, Poison Spider nodular diff cover.

3. Currie Correctlync steering setup, can include PSC ram if needed.

4. 5 x Raceline 17x9 5x4.5 Monster bead lock wheels. Will need new bolt kit, some rock rash. Bolts should not be reused (unless you want to risk it, your call)

Parts I "might" remove: Metalcloak long arm 4.5 lift with Fox 2.0 shocks in the correct length.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I recently just sold all my old gear.

Rubicon 44s - Front OEM Locker, Rear NEW Elocker (never used) with new wiring and switches (new BJs and WBs) 4.56 Gearing, Chromoly front shafts, ARB HD covers
(8) TMR DBL Adjustable CA's w/ JJs (4 months old)
Chevy 1 Ton Steering (all new TREs)
(5) 36x12.5x15 TSL Radials (75%) on 15" Steelies
Rear Track bar
2 spare Wheel bearings (new) and various extra parts

All for $7000 CAD to one guy before I could even list the parts for sale!

• Wow
Reactions: AMS417
I recently just sold all my old gear.

Rubicon 44s - Front OEM Locker, Rear NEW Elocker (never used) with new wiring and switches (new BJs and WBs) 4.56 Gearing, Chromoly front shafts, ARB HD covers
(8) TMR DBL Adjustable CA's w/ JJs (4 months old)
Chevy 1 Ton Steering (all new TREs)
(5) 36x12.5x15 TSL Radials (75%) on 15" Steelies
Rear Track bar
2 spare Wheel bearings (new) and various extra parts

All for $7000 CAD to one guy before I could even list the parts for sale!
You did well, even adjusted for USD. Still debating tossing the lift and linking it with coils. Dunno if I can swing it all at once right now. Buying land to build a new house on, wife wont give me any money.

Reactions: LieutenantJohnson