Feedback wanted: UCF Transfer case skid / Lo-Pro mount

Farmergreg

The work will set you free
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
New guy to the forum, second thread today! (I'm on a roll)
I've recently bought a '06 LJR thats bone stock.
Was hoping not to add a body lift if possible.
I'd like to start "my build" with the "tummy tuck" and have been kind of drawn to the UCF / Lo-Pro combination.
There is talk that the UCF mount transfers vibrations way worse than stock, wondering just how bad is it?
Any real world experience out there?

I ran the LowPro mount for a few years on my stock TC skid. Noticeable increase in engine vibes at idle. Driving around wasn't noticeable. I got used to it over time, but you'll feel a difference. Take a look at Nth Degree's TC mount. It uses 2 bushings to isolate and still gives you the 1" more.

Reactions: StG58
I ran the LowPro mount for a few years on my stock TC skid. Noticeable increase in engine vibes at idle. Driving around wasn't noticeable. I got used to it over time, but you'll feel a difference. Take a look at Nth Degree's TC mount. It uses 2 bushings to isolate and still gives you the 1" more.

I would hold off on that. I ordered one 8 days ago. I was charged but as of yet, no shipping info, no responses to email or direct messaging, and no response to phone messages (no live person has ever answered). As of today, if I hear nothing I am contacting my cc company for a charge back.

I'll look into it!

Are you using the Nth degree skid now?
I take it the vibes are better?

I would hold off on that. I ordered one 8 days ago. I was charged but as of yet, no shipping info, no responses to email or direct messaging, and no response to phone messages (no live person has ever answered). As of today, if I hear nothing I am contacting my cc company for a charge back.
Man I fricking hate this^^ I don't blame you.
Psst, hey off road suppliers how about trying Greg's profound new business model: "Communication"

Any word on receipt? I may be looking for a lo-pro mount if I end up with vibe issues after my lift. Should be ok, but want to go TT someday anyway.

I just ordered an Nth degree mount from Quadratec. They are in stock. I verified it shipped today.
Be sure and let us know how that works out. I asked the question regarding vibration transfer issue with the Nth Degree mount in another thread, as the UCF one appears to transmit engine idle vibes into the vehicle. I'd really like to know how these mounts work out for you and @Rob5589. Thanks.

Good to know. Mine was supposed to be here today, and of course wasn't :mad:
Curious as to who you ordered from? I've noticed that different places sometimes carry the same product, and that they are usually the same price. At that point, I start looking for who might have free shipping, and also has it in stock. My Rokmen fiasco has made me a wiser shopper...

Reactions: KCsTJ
Curious as to who you ordered from? I've noticed that different places sometimes carry the same product, and that they are usually the same price. At that point, I start looking for who might have free shipping, and also has it in stock. My Rokmen fiasco has made me a wiser shopper...
Directly from Nth Degree.