Feels like I'm driving on jelly

I think the sway bar links are adj for lifts from 2 to 6 inches, mine are JKS and they are Adj and rebuildable meaning you can get the poly bush from JKS for about 25.00 US. Press old bush out press new bush in.
Here some shots of my links
IMG_3832.JPG

IMG_4026.JPG
IMG_4027.JPG

Now everyone that looks at these pictures and says the links are on upside down that is intentional, I installed them this way to keep water from draining into the female threads. Thereby reducing the chance of the links being seized together

Reactions: Hughesy
Well, the springs look pretty new at least. And the antisway bar links are on wrong. You can see where the powdercoat is being worn from rubbing. Put them on right. Adjust the thread so the arms are at least level, slightly above if threads allow. Then get a good Cosmoline type product (Amazon has a bunch) and spray down the parts. Do that with every new part you add and it will seal moisture from starting rust. If you start to see any trace rust start then add another coat of the Cosmoline.
To be honest it doesn't look as bad as I had pictured. If steering is fairly ok then get the shocks and antisway bars straightened out first. If the steering is 💩then work on steering imedeatly too. Again, prices aren't that bad for these small parts.

Reactions: Hughesy
I think the sway bar links are adj for lifts from 2 to 6 inches, mine are JKS and they are Adj and rebuildable meaning you can get the poly bush from JKS for about 25.00 US. Press old bush out press new bush in.
Here some shots of my links View attachment 229055
View attachment 229056View attachment 229057

Now everyone that looks at these pictures and says the links are on upside down that is intentional, I installed them this way to keep water from draining into the female threads. Thereby reducing the chance of the links being seized together
Nice bro what do your rears look like?

I have a Steinjager Rear Sway Bar set up on mine, I do not know where they rate in the hardcore Jeep world but I have been happy with mine so far

I have a chance to get one of those ..what do you think about - in terms of action and stability and overall quality...I haven't seen it in person.
well considering what I had before and considering that 33 inch tire completely roached my tailgate, I really like it the swing arm is tight doesn't rattle or have any play. my only complaint would be that it does not have a lock open position but I will fix that. I was going to build one but when I found this on craigslist I scooped it up. I ordered some corner reinforcement brackets from Barnes and a Center reinforcement from GenRight. Weighs about 115 lbs +/- plus the tire.

well considering what I had before and considering that 33 inch tire completely roached my tailgate, I really like it the swing arm is tight doesn't rattle or have any play. my only complaint would be that it does not have a lock open position but I will fix that. I was going to build one but when I found this on craigslist I scooped it up. I ordered some corner reinforcement brackets from Barnes and a Center reinforcement from GenRight. Weighs about 115 lbs +/- plus the tire. Another positive is it is a dual shear design

well considering what I had before and considering that 33 inch tire completely roached my tailgate, I really like it the swing arm is tight doesn't rattle or have any play. my only complaint would be that it does not have a lock open position but I will fix that. I was going to build one but when I found this on craigslist I scooped it up. I ordered some corner reinforcement brackets from Barnes and a Center reinforcement from GenRight. Weighs about 115 lbs +/- plus the tire.
Thank you