Finally Got My Black Magic Brakes Chapstick

qslim

The Man with the Big Yellow Car
Lifetime Supporting Member
Unboxing pics!! I was pleasantly surprised at first by the thoughtful “Thank You” sticker on the outside of the box.

B48C42A1-7919-4269-B753-1CB5932C8CCF.jpeg

I was even happier to find that @mrblaine included a set of nutserts & hardware with my chapstick order. SPF 115 is my favorite.

075804BF-048A-4AD4-BA40-05680899717B.jpeg

I didn't get the nice lip balm, but I have worn my BM hat daily for past 3 years (and I'm NOT even bald yet). People ask me about it and I tell them about BM brakes and to never get anything else. Thank you.View attachment 226951
Shoooots for a bald feller it looks like something i need. @mrblaine is this why you don't have yourself a decent trashpanda hat?

I plum wore my BMB hat out. Kept wearing it while working on the jeep, and well, it's seen better days. The lip balm is, the bomb!

Reactions: Apparition
Nope, both the lip balm and the decals are Made in the USA...the hat well.......:whistle:
Your memory is slipping a bit. We ordered enough USA hats so the origin of an individual hat is very much in question. I can say we send made in USA hats with a straight face as long as I don't say they are all made in USA.

Apparently MrBlaine has not figured out the "merchandising" aspect of brand recognition. No swag link on his sight. I did see a cool brake reservoir cap though.

At this point, he could just sell swag and make a fortune.