Finally Got My Black Magic Brakes Chapstick

Apparently MrBlaine has not figured out the "merchandising" aspect of brand recognition. No swag link on his sight. I did see a cool brake reservoir cap though.

At this point, he could just sell swag and make a fortune.
Guess who ordered a cool brake reservoir cap earlier today? Took 30 minutes from order to shipment notification.

1613589763052.gif

Guess who ordered a cool brake reservoir cap earlier today? Took 30 minutes from order to shipment notification.

View attachment 226994
Yeah I have been meaning to order an orange one to go with my TJ....I don't drive manly enough to use his pads yet,. It would also require me to drive more than 3000 miles per year to wear out current crap on it now.

Reactions: Apparition
Apparently MrBlaine has not figured out the "merchandising" aspect of brand recognition. No swag link on his sight. I did see a cool brake reservoir cap though.

At this point, he could just sell swag and make a fortune.
We need a iron on patch available. So I can put one up next to my...

756259AC-0677-4B3D-8945-EF68E863D5BC.jpeg

but for real I would order swag but I’m a swag whore lol.

Do Black Magic Brakes produce less break dust that stock ones?
It is not possible to hold a friction layer with high force against a spinning cast iron disc and not produce dust, either from the friction layer, the iron disc or both. The only difference between normal and "low dust" pads is the color of the dust and how that shows up on whatever surface it lands on. And, there are moronic companies that advertise no dust pads, the only way that is possible is if they were to never wear out.

If you can't stop safely, dust isn't much of a concern, is it?

Dust is a concern to me. I don't like dusty wheels.

If you are correct about companies that advertise no dust pads are not telling the truth why don't you sue them and collect the rewards.

If you are correct about companies that advertise no dust pads are not telling the truth why don't you sue them and collect the rewards.
What do you mean, if? Rather than doubt my logic, please explain to me how you can hold a friction layer against a spinning cast iron disc with a high level of force and not produce dust?

To help you figure it out, you are aware that brake pads wear out, are you not? If you are aware, where does the pad material go when it wears?

You are also aware that rotors wear out, no? If so, where does the iron being worn away by the friction layer go? I promise you that there are not a bunch of little brake elves sitting on the calipers and collecting that dust in little dust pans that hop off and empty them every time you park the vehicle.

Apply some logic and then tell me how they advertise no or low dust pads.

Dusty Wheels, sounds like a Country band. You, should order low/no dust pads and reap the benefits.
What do you mean, if? Rather than doubt my logic, please explain to me how you can hold a friction layer against a spinning cast iron disc with a high level of force and not produce dust?

To help you figure it out, you are aware that brake pads wear out, are you not? If you are aware, where does the pad material go when it wears?

You are also aware that rotors wear out, no? If so, where does the iron being worn away by the friction layer go? I promise you that there are not a bunch of little brake elves sitting on the calipers and collecting that dust in little dust pans that hop off and empty them every time you park the vehicle.

Apply some logic and then tell me how they advertise no or low dust pads.

Because, Plenty of middle aged white guys wearing Jorts and White new balance shoes need their Corvette wheels to be fresh and clean Blaine. No dust race pads.