Finally Got to Use Her

Zhillslady

TJ Enthusiast
After my mechanic having my jeep more days than I have since i bought it, I finally got to use it for something more than driving. Went to Lowe's and hauled home posts for my fence.
jeep at lowes.jpg

Reactions: Serbonze and Chris
Haha! So, you can fit something in a TJ after all!

It's like a puzzle whenever we take the TJ on a long trip with the family. I have to start thinking about what can go where. My cargo carrier that attaches to my receiver hitch is a god send, and only $50 from Harbor Freight!

Well the sideways fence slats on the back are because son and I still had golf clubs in the back seat so you can fit quite a bit. Plus I jammed all the fittings in the back and slammed the door shut. Sure they rolled out when I opened it but needed them in the driveway anyway - LOL

Reactions: Chris
Holy crap. This is a man that hates his car. I couldn't do that to my poor car. I love my jeep more but I love my Honda too much to do that

Hopefully you realize that photo is very, very obviously photoshopped ;)

Hopefully you realize that photo is very, very obviously photoshopped ;)

LOL - I like to think so but I've met a lot of dumb people and I learned a long time ago that Ron White was right - you can't fix stupid. I drive my Honda Monday thru Wednesday but now I wanna drive it less and less and my jeep more and more. Gotta put my bimini top back on tonight. I thought I'd like the soft top up for what appears to be winter in Florida but I hate it. Back to the bimini and tonneau cover for the back. I think my boss is getting used to the jeep hair look.

Reactions: Chris