Fingers crossed

mxz800

Instigator
Supporting Member
I'm sitting at the sticker station hoping my Jeep passes. They are so anal when it comes to stickers.

;)

you-did-it-web.jpg

Last time I went for a sticker, the Jeep failed and I got a list of things wrong. That is when I decided to replace everything.

Last few years I have been getting my 4runner inspected in NH. Have had a much easier time across the line recently. The Local dealer has been great for State Inspection. Good Luck

Idgaf if I pass or not. I just keep the rejection sticker on for a year. I love the look on their faces when they're telling me I failed, and I tell them I'll see them next year. lol

Last few years I have been getting my 4runner inspected in NH. Have had a much easier time across the line recently. The Local dealer has been great for State Inspection. Good Luck
With Maine plates? That is a big no no. I got stopped told the cop I bought the car new in New Hampshire and when I got my plates the DMV told me the NH sticker was ok until it ran out.

Cop said well if you had owned the car for more than a year I would've wrote you a ticket.

I replied if my Aunt had balls he would be my uncle, so what is the point? I thought my son was going to die.

With Maine plates? That is a big no no. I got stopped told the cop I bought the car new in New Hampshire and when I got my plates the DMV told me the NH sticker was ok until it ran out.

Cop said well if you had owned the car for more than a year I would've wrote you a ticket.

I replied if my Aunt had balls he would be my uncle, so what is the point? I thought my son was going to die.

Should've told him those powder puff blue cruisers they drive look pretty damn gay.

• Haha
Reactions: wigsajumper
Man I am glad I live in a state that doesn't have inspections!!
When they put a hold on doing inspections because of covid you should have seen how bad the vehicles were that were riding down the road. I saw one car it hit a bump the coil springs and everything were on the ground.

Lucky for the driver it fell apart in a 25 mph zone not on I-95. In the rust belt we need inspections.

When they put a hold on doing inspections because of covid you should have seen how bad the vehicles were that were riding down the road. I saw one car it hit a bump the coil springs and everything were on the ground.

Lucky for the driver it fell apart in a 25 mph zone not on I-95. In the rust belt we need inspections.
It never ceases to amaze me what people allow under the guise of safety. Especially these days.

Hmm Berlin Toyota swears up and down that it is fine that Maine and NH have an agreement. Guess I should do my research.

Hopefully they will pass the amendments reducing the requirements for inspections. When I lived out of state they had a Safety inspection. Lights, turn signals, Brakes. If those worked they didn't care if it was a rust bucket.

Maybe the DMV and the Cop was wrong? Maybe the rules have changed this was a few years ago.