WTB: Firestone Air Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertcat

Hello all,

Seeking to purchase a pair of w01-358-9310 or w01-358-9327 Firestone air springs.
Could not source from suppliers, have been told they are "end of life".

Would really appreciate for details where to buy from.
Air.spring.JPG

Hello all,

Seeking to purchase a pair of w01-358-9310 or w01-358-9327 Firestone air springs.
Could not source from suppliers, have been told they are "end of life".

Would really appreciate for details where to buy from.
View attachment 341658
Is this for load leveling for when towing a trailer? If so Air Lift makes them and they're high quality.

Reactions: pagrey
These are springs just called air springs.
I realize that, I just didn't think anyone ran them any more. The last time I saw air springs used offroad was 15-20 years ago and the driver caught a lot of grief for the amount of time he spent fiddling with his joystick that managed the air spring heights while we waited behind him. His goal was to keep his TJ level while rock crawling and we had all grown to hate him by the end of the day.

I realize that, I just didn't think anyone ran them any more. The last time I saw air springs used offroad was 15-20 years ago and the driver caught a lot of grief for the amount of time he spent fiddling with his joystick that managed the air spring heights while we waited behind him.

Well I run them.... And those with a AiRock system run them so yes I'd say while not many there are some who do run air springs. And yep I've heard your story about this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Sorry, I don't know about the Firestone balloons. Air Lift #60811 air bags will fit inside the rear springs on a stock to 2" lift TJ. If you have the springs, of course.

Reactions: pagrey
Status
Not open for further replies.