First Jeep, finally....

Tshortridge

New Jeeper here, always wanted one. Found this one on Craigslist. Not sure where to go next. I have been enjoying the forum for the last couple days and thought i would chime in. Excuse the pic, got a new phon e and somehow changed it.
6aabb24776634fcef12e7ec7fb9c8fe8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMT, MikeM and TJ2
Welcome to the forum.
I always did like those wheels.
Thanks, I like them also. Hope to get to spend some hands on time with some projects on it. But seem to work constantly. Almost everything i have had a question about so far seems to have been covered somewhere on here. Glad to have this amount of knowledge accessible when needed.

New Jeeper here, always wanted one. Found this one on Craigslist. Not sure where to go next. I have been enjoying the forum for the last couple days and thought i would chime in. Excuse the pic, got a new phon e and somehow changed it. View attachment 28480

You'll gonna be buried to debt.
You married?

Reactions: billiebob and Bird
You'll gonna be buried to debt.
You married?
Yes, another thing I am proud of. This year made 20. But I always heard marriage was a two way street, and she has had a lot of right of way, lol. Hopefully she will be understanding.

Reactions: JMT
Yes, another thing I am proud of. This year made 20. But I always heard marriage was a two way street, and she has had a lot of right of way, lol. Hopefully she will be understanding.

"Amazon" get familiar with the free delivery membership deals :)

Oops, forgot to welcome you he he

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
"Amazon" get familiar with the free delivery membership deals :)
Amazon is the greatest. Made friends with it long ago on a Chevy Avalanche. They seem tok have almost everything one needs.

Welcome to the forum..for all your advice on TJ's and being married too :D...a wealth of knowledge on both lol

Nice TJ. Love the DC-2 wheels, so much I have a set of my own. Great to have you here! What mods are you thinking?

Welcome to the forum. Lots of knowledgeable Jeepers here that are always willing to help with any issue. I like the dick cepek wheels as well, dresses up your jeep nicely.

Nice TJ. Love the DC-2 wheels, so much I have a set of my own. Great to have you here! What mods are you thinking?
Thanks for the reply. As far as mods, I have no clue yet. Was thinking maybe a small body lift, bumpers maybe a winch?

Let me open a "Marriage Counseling" on Chris' Forum.

............ might come handy for all the TJ knuckleheads on this forum :)
I am sure it would be useful to more than would admit, lol